home     about the shepperds     contact me

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Campbell is 2 weeks old!


At two weeks old Campbell is/has:
  • 8 pounds, 1 ounce.
  • Wearing newborn clothes and size NB diapers.
  • Sleeping very inconsistently! We've tried several different ways including bed sharing (that was awful), pack and play, rock n play, next to me on the couch and most nights ended up in my arms in the chair. Last night we actually got two 2 hour stretches with her in the Mamaroo in her room and me in my bed! Win!
  • Breastfeeding really well every 2-4 hours. She really never had any major issues with feeding which made the early days so much easier than with Landry. My milk came in on day two (such a relief!) and she struggled on day 3 or so to latch because I was so full...but we got through it. 
  • A perfect little belly button. Her cord fell off on day 12.
  • The squeakiest hiccups! She gets them about once a day or less now, but they're still pretty squeaky!
  • Been to church twice. Thankfully she was quiet through both services, although I was a little nervous she may get hiccups during church. 
  • Lots of dark hair! Everyone asks if Landry had dark hair like that, which she did. So I'm anxious to see if Campbell's will fall out and lighten up like her sister's. 
  • Definitely favors her sister, but you can tell their pictures apart for sure. 
At two weeks old Landry loves:
  • being held!
  • The mamaRoo and usually is content in the Rock N Play too
  • Having her arms out while sleeping
  • Riding in the car





















Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...